Thursday, January 27, 2011

LEGAL i am.

It happened everyone. I'm 21. And not much has changed over here in the land where wine flows from the faucets.


However...


all of the love you sent my way :)
I had the most amazing birthday--thank you to all who made it such a special day!

 HUGGGE shout out to the Birthday card brigade--there was a party going on in my mailbox!! I can't express how much it meant to me get your cards. Thank you all very very much.

did I mention he was playing a mexican birthday song as well?








During the day, I went over to Brittani's house where she made me a delicious lunch, and my friend Danny serenaded me from his bedroom window which overlooks the kitchen haha.





my lovely Lauren and her decorated house



As for the festivities that night, my absolutely WONDERFUL friends made me breakfast for dinner and we had a party at Lauren's house. She decorated and everything--it was so sweet!







my Banana pancake :)






I wanted to keep it classy, so we dined on the following:

  • Banana pancakes
  • French toast 
  • Egg & veggie frittata
  • Fruit salad
  • Homemade lemon and raspberry cake by Maleesa (AMAZING)
  • maple syrup (it's like gold over here!! Rarity-wise and price-wise)
  • Mimosas 


peanut butter in a shot glass. totally normal, right?







Now I must say- for only knowing these friends for 5 months, they know me so well that when I got my plate of Banana pancakes, Lauren brought me a shot glass full of PEANUT BUTTER! A girl after my own heart... :)








YUM.



In the package I recieved from my parents was included a secretive pack of stuff labeled "for Ilaria, Maleesa, Caroline and Valentina. Do NOT let Rebecca see".

Well, my roommates followed the detailed/typed out instructions to the "T". I came home to my desk beautifully adorned with a plate full of brownies and cupcakes (from the american bakery down the street), a box full of chocolates, and a gorgeous bouquet of flowers.



Caroline and I (and Maleesa being the paparazzi)


My ladies! Alyssa, Brittani, me and Lauren!
(funny story about the Sunflower--I was recently informed that I had a nickname that a bunch of people call me here: SUNSHINE!)

the delicious cake made by Maleesa! Candles sent from mom and dad


Oh and I can't forget the candles, party decorations and GLOWSTICKS that were included. 
Don't worry Mom & Dad, they were thoroughly enjoyed.



Oh, and today I accidentally farted in yoga class. oops

No comments:

Post a Comment