Tuesday, June 7, 2011

sweet caroline (ba ba baaa)

My second american roommate, Caroline, left last week so now it's just three girls remaining in Via Dei Servi! My love for Caroline goes way deeper than heart-shaped pizzas (see photo below)--she became one of my closest friends here. Such a genuine sweetheart, Caroline was always there for me whenever I needed someone to talk to, someone to eat popcorn and watch movies with, and she always knew when I needed a hug. I am so happy that we were able to get to know each other this year, and I miss her so much already. But thankfully, I will see my little ballerina in San Francisco next year because she lives nearby!  
yep, this actually happened.



on her last day we went and got gelato and sat down on the river!

beautiful day with a beautiful girl :)
I love you boo!

1 comment:

  1. I love you too boo! See you soon! And in case you didn't know..."Roses really smell like poo-oo-oo!"

    ReplyDelete