Another day in London means more adventures for Paul and I!
 |
| Like my creepy face? |
Aside from taking pictures next to Susan Boyle, our main focus was to see St. Peters Cathedral. Let me just say that it was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! We went inside, and I was awestruck by just about everything.
 |
| Paul standing in front of the doors of St. Peters Cathedral |
We climbed to the very top of the Cathedral, which was ALOT of steps (which were beneficial to burn off the fish n'chips). The view from the top was spectacular!
After our rendezvous to St Peters, Paul insisted that we go to "High Tea" (probably because the kid has an addiction to scones and clotted cream, but that's a whole nother story!) No but really, he wanted me to have the English experience.
 |
| The very first time I actually LIKED Earl Grey Tea! |
Our spread included:
Earl Grey Tea with milk and sugar cubes
various finger sandwiches
scones with clotted cream and homemade jam
various pastries
 |
| My recommendation to all who come to England: drink tea, eat scones with clotted cream and jam |
Later that night, we went to see the movie "The Social Network" which is about the creation of Facebook (very interesting) and after we went to dinner at an Italian Restaurant to celebrate two years of dating! And Yes, I DID talk in Italian to the owner of the restaurant (I just had to), and he then gave us a free bowl full of biscotti.
 |
| Don't Mess. |
Good day, good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment