Saturday, February 19, 2011

keepin' things interesting

Beautiful day in Florence today. Kayla, Brita, Caroline and I went to Mama's Bakery, an american bakery which has bagels, muffins, cookies, brownies, banana bread--pretty much everything we Americans do well in the delicious department. I had an "everything"bagel with homemade veggie cream cheese--it was spectacular. 

Now let me segway into why I am writing this post: 
you may not remember because I blogged about it way back in August, but when Kayla, Brita and I first met and walked around the sunny streets of Florence, as we were chatting and getting to know eachother, I ran straight into a pole. 

Flash forward to today. 
The three of us were reminiscing about that hilarious first impression, and  as the words "I like to make my first impressions memorable ones" I ran straight into a pole. 

BRAVA REBECCA.

Now, a picture of a sleepy doggy from Napoli.

No comments:

Post a Comment