Monday, February 21, 2011

Starting a new page

First day of classes for second semester. So far so good--except for the whole "going to class at 8:30am" thing. I am taking a 20th century Italian Art history class where my professor has the greatest Italian-English accent. I've decided that I will take full advantage of that and by the time I come home, will be sounding as Italian as ever.

On another note, I read this today:

"Sometimes we just have to trudge through hard times by faith. When we're completely blinded to God's presence, we must still trust that He is working for good, and press on. We must, as Psalm 130:7 says, put our hope in God's unfailing love. God's love for you never fails. And this same God who loves you with a love that never, ever fails is working in your situation. Rest in that. Command your heart to rest in that. The God who has your best interests at heart, who loves you beyond any person could love you, is working for good in your situation."



 I hope you all are having a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment