Sunday, May 15, 2011

the proposal!

I'm sure most of you have already heard, but to reiterate: PJ AND KELLY ARE ENGAGED!!!
On Thursday we headed out to Castello di Verrazzano, a vineyard out in Chianti in Greve--the Tuscan countryside. We went for wine tasting and a tour of the vineyard, oh yeah and a proposal!! PJ put the ring (Kelly's Grandmother's ring I believe) inside a treasure chest, and I went and hid it in a fountain. The two went on a walk, and, well the rest is history. I creeped behind them secretly and got pictures of the proposal :) Kelly's Aunt, Uncle and their son surprised her by showing up, and we all went to an incredible Italian dinner overlooking the countryside. We spent the night at the Castello.

the proposal. so happy!

the treasure chest

her ring! how beautiful :)


I cannot express HOW HAPPY I am for the two of them. I love you guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment