I realized that this year isn't really going to go out with a bang, but with a slow fizzle.
My roommate, Maleesa, just left this morning, and shortly after her people will be parting their separate ways to return back home. So one by one, Florence is di-Californiating and soon enough it's gonna be a couple of us sitting and staring at each other, making the most of our time left.
Anyways, the reason I'm writing this post is because I LOVE Maleesa, and I'm going to miss her so much!! She was my very first friend here in Italy--we shared the same hotel room when we arrived! I have been so blessed to live with such a wonderful person, and it has been such a joy to get to know her.
 |
| our first week in Florence, trying to find our way around :) |
 |
| like children. |
 |
| I'm gonna miss you Maleesa! |
No comments:
Post a Comment